Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More sewing projects....

Halloween table runner was made using a computer applique program. A fun and easy project.
This Holly table runner was another fun and easy project. The pattern was part of the Sweet Pickins club. The holly is appliqued.
I quilted the center sections using very small stippling. We had a class which was very helpful with different cutting instructions than what came with the pattern.
This table topper was done using the Snowman Collector's cd. I'm looking forward to doing a winter quilt using this program. I'm thinking of using blues next time.I enjoyed making this Fall pumpkin table runner with appliqued stems and my favorite, Batik fabrics.
This Pumpkin table topper has quilting using a pre-programmed quilt pattern in my Bernina machine.This is a Christmas wreath wall hanging. It was done using the Little Twister tool for cutting the squares. This was a fun and easy project.

No comments: