Saturday, September 20, 2014

Haven't posted in a while, but here's some of the projects I've been working on since Aug. 2013

These little wristlet bags are so quick and easy to make.  They make perfect gifts.  The snap makes it easy to hang them on a stroller (I use one on my dogy stroller to hold bags, etc.)  The pattern is "This & That" from Suzy's Sack.  Love her patterns.

Don't know why I can't seem to get this picture turned upright.  Oh Well. 

This is a baker's mitt I made from a pattern I downloaded from my magazine Creative Machine Embroidery.  I made several as Christmas gifts.

Here are some of the Bloomin' Dogs quilt blocks I've been working on.  They are really cute, however I'm not sure if I'll make a quilt out of them or something else.








I've also been working on the Joined At The Hip hangings.   They are fun and easy wall hangings approx. 12"x20".  We do one a month.











No comments: