Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Easter House and Mini Cakes

Easter Ginger Bread House
Mini Easter Egg Cakes

Kierstin and Haley came over and we spent the day making an Easter ginger bread house and later some mini Easter Egg cakes which we all decorated. I forgot to take pictures of the cakes the girls took home with them and when I called Sherry to have her e-mail me pictures she said that they were all eaten. Guess they were good. These are some of the mini egg cakes that we all decorated. The Easter house went home with the girls with instructions not to eat it until Easter day. I hope it lasts that long. I think they did a great job on the decorating. I'm sending a bunch of these cakes to work with John tomorrow. (Note added 4.10.09: I'm still finding some of those tiny candy beads from the GB house around the floor of our house)

4 comments:

Kathy Baker said...

Your blog is calories for the eyes. Not a good place to visit when one is jones'ing for something sweet!

Very cute Easter cakes!

Papillon Pals said...

Yep, seems like food rules my life. Can't live with it, can't live without it. At least I have fun!

Kathy Baker said...

Note to self: "don't check out sis's blog when hungry..."

Papillon Pals said...

Did I not say that food rules my life. Getting ready to cook an Easter cake today.