Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Fish Tank....

The volcano is really cool and the cichlid likes resting in the cave.We named the cichlid Tigger...
Goldie likes the new tank a lot better than his bowl.Yesterday, John and I purchased a 75 gallon aquarium from an ad on Craig's List. The owner sold the aquarium complete with tank, nice cabinet stand, Rena filter, gravel, decorations and even a Cichlid fish of some sort. We went to Petco and purchased a variety of small fish, tetras, mollies, catfish, etc. I even put our only Fantail Gold Fish in with the group. We really like the bubbling volcano. There are some pebbles scattered around that glow in the dark which is kinda cool. We put it in the living room where I could just sit and watch the fish for hours. I especially like the little Neon Tetras. I'm heading back to Petsmart tomorrow to get a few more.

No comments: