Monday, June 25, 2012

Michel Miller Clubhouse Quilt

I have been working on quilt blocks for this Michael Miller Clubhouse quilt.  So far I've completed six blocks.  This is a Block-of-the-Month Club quilt.  It should look like this when I'm finished with it...hopefully......  :)
 
This is a bonus project.  We received the free instructions for putting together this quilt as a bonus project of the MM Clubhouse. I did mine using beige and tan fabrics. 
This pillow is another MM Clubhouse bonus pattern.  The word "Relax" was done with the sewing machine.  I try to not have to do anything by hand if it can be helped.
This is another pillow (without the stuffing) bonus project.  I used decorative stitches programmed in my sewing machine and made a YoYo (by hand) then added a button.




No comments: