Love to watch my Bernina 830 sewing/embroidery machine at work. I down-loaded this pattern from Bernina's website. I pieced together twelve 2 1/2" strips with Soft n'Stable backing, then added the Bernina embroidered pattern. Once that was done then I layered the lining fabric to the back with 505 spray, then used decorative stitches along the seems. I quilted the top and side piece before trimming (10"x52") and stitched to the front and back to which I had already added red piping which I had made. Once put together I added binding using my bias binder. I plan to make a little trash bag from the left over fabrics. Pic to follow. ;) I'm trying to do my sewing room in reds and blacks.