Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

We decided to stay home and avoid the crowds this July 4th and I'm kind of glad we did because we had a beautiful fireworks display just across the lake from our home. I tried to get pictures, but the pictures just didn't do them justice. Of course, it would have helped if I knew how to operate my new camera. I've got to sign up for the How to Use Your New Camera class soon. The pups were sure glad that we were home. Chili ran to her crate and LaLa jumped in my arms. Icee sat on the back of the couch watching the fireworks from her "safe" spot. Our neighbors must have spent a ton of money on their fireworks because they were as good as the ones the city puts on. Last year we went out on the Rivership Romance to enjoy the fireworks. That was nice, but expensive.

No comments: