Saturday, April 03, 2010

John's New Toy....

Today John's truck was delivered from Alabama. It's a 2004 F-250 Super Duty, Turbo Diesel, 4x4. Don't know why he thought he needed such a big truck. This bad boy won't fit in the garage so I guess John's next project is building a truck garage. JoDee found the truck in Alabama. It was one of their repos. Seems that there are a lot of them out there. The former owner, from what we were told, put almost $25,000 in upgrades and extras on this truck. Anyway, I hope that John gets a lot of enjoyment out of his new toy. I almost busted my butt getting out of that thing. Didn't know it was so far to the ground. I'm getting a ladder. LOL

1 comment:

Kathy Baker said...

Varoom varoom! $4 dollars worth.... Can't believe it doesn't fit in the garage. Guess that was not a factor to consider when buying. LOL.