Saturday, July 31, 2010

Floral Visions Blocks...continued....

Finished four more blocks for my Floral Visions quilt. Most blocks are taking me around two hours +/- to complete, what with thread color changes, etc., depending on the interruptions. This group picture loads vertical instead of horizontal for some reason. The following pictures are in the correct positions though......
This machine embroidery is so addictive. I must make myself stop so I can clean house, eat, etc. At least it gives me something to do while inside avoiding the 98+ degrees temperatures outside. So far I've finished doing the machine embroidery on eight blocks. I'm not sure if I'll have twelve or fifteen blocks for a king size quilt. Guess I could just go with nine blocks and make a wall hanging. We'll see. I could design new blocks or repeat some of my favorites, although I do enjoy the designing process.

No comments: