Friday, February 13, 2009

Brownies


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I had purchased some heart shaped silicone pans and had some heart shaped brownie cutters that I wanted to try out, so I figured what a better time than Valentine's Day for making brownies. At least that way I can give them away and don't have to eat them myself. I covered them with a dark chocolate/raspberry ganache which I thought tasted very good. Warm brownies...mmm, mmm, GOOD!! By the time they were ready to decorate I was so sick of chocolate (yes, that can happen to a woman) that I just wanted to get it over with so I really didn't get fancy with the icing. My daughter, Sherry, dropped off her dog, Reno, for me to dog-sit while they are in Gainesville for a soccer tournament this weekend, so I gave her some brownies to take along. I plan to send a bunch to work with John. Well, we may eat one or two between now and Monday.

No comments: