Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Hope you have a great day and get lots of hugs and kisses. We plan to take Mom out to dinner tonight. I just had to show off the beautiful arrangement of flowers in a pretty purple vase along with a very nice card given to me by John. He also delivered a nice flower arrangement to my mother while I was at Jo-Ann's store for a brownie demo this morning. While I was there I HAD to take advantage of their 50% off sale. With my coupon for an additional 25% off I got some great bargains. I picked up an electric melting pot for a great price. I sure could have used it yesterday. Also got some additional silicone baking forms and cookie cutters. 50% off....I couldn't say no!!! Think of all the money I saved.

No comments: