Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Big 60!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
John gave me a very nice Sony Digital SLR camera with two lenses. One is a 300 zoom. Wow! He done good!!! Love the roses he gave me too. Beautiful color. We went to dinner at Kobe Steakhouse with some good friends and had a great meal. It's always fun to get together with those guys.
Had my first drink in a year. Guess once a year can't hurt. The pasta and rice in our meal definitely hurt my no carb diet. OK girls, back on the wagon for me.

Jo Dee is down from Alabama for a bass tournament in Tavares. Like the wrap on her SUV? She's pre-fishing for two days then the tournament starts Thursday through Saturday. Wish her luck. She was one of only two women invited compete in this tournament. Wouldn't it be cool if she won beating out all the guys. Boy wouldn't that make her sponsors happy. Check her out at ladyfisher.com GOOD LUCK JO DEE!!!!

No comments: